5/15-Worst. Company. Ever.

Hörauf and Kohler was our last company visit, and we did not save the best for last. 70% of H&K’s production goes directly to BMW, and the other 30% goes to BMW’s suppliers. They only do one thing, injection molding. They had a separate building for their older employees to work on products that do not make a profit anymore. Altogether, the company just was not interesting.

IMG_6855

When we got back, we were really hungry. We ended up getting food from different stands and meeting up to eat. I got a falafel sandwich, which was very good. I did get a bit of sauce on my shirt, but fortunately I remembered to bring a Tide stick with me. We went to get ice cream, and they had a cactus flavor (which I did not try).IMG_6856

After eating, we went back to the hotel, got our computers, and met our German students at the University of Augsburg to finalize our presentation. I had already finished my slides, so I did not have a lot to do. At this point, I was feeling pretty good about the presentations the next day. We finished, took the tram back to the hotel, and turned in for the night.

IMG_6857

Leave a Reply